"every child has the potential to learn and achieve"
We are specialized in treatments and educational programs for children and young adults with ASD and other developmental delays.
Our treatments are based on ABA/VB and especially designed to:
• develop language and communication
• build adaptive and self-help skills
• develop cognitive functioning
• teach social skills
and to reduce interfering or inappropriate behaviors, such as:
• Aggression (hitting, biting, ...)
• Hyperactivity and attention disorders
• Self-injury (head slapping or banging, biting ...)
• Disruption (tantrums, property destruction, ...)
Our approach evolves from traditional ABA programs (Loovas approach) and employs specific techniques to boost language and social skills. Today ABA/VB (Verbal Behavior) is internationally recognized as the most effective, up to date, and scientifically supported approach for treating ASD and other developmental disabilities.